Tara Framer, CCH – Certified Classical Homeopath, provides Homeopathic consultations for acute and chronic conditions in Westchester County, NY as well as clients around the world.
She is a graduate of Academy of Homeopathy Education, where she studied with Denise Straiges, Tina Quirk and Alastair Gray, and completed over 900 hours of Homeopathy, Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology and Clinical Practice. Her clinical supervision was under the guidance of Laura Josephson, CCH.
In May 2020, Tara was honored to join the Board of Directors of the Council for Homeopathic Certification.
Other Certifications & Training
- Certified in Traditional Medicinal Herbs from Arcus Flynn, at Meadowsweet Herbal Apothecary, NY
- Studied Weed/Wildcrafting with Robin Rose Bennett
- Attuned as a Reiki Level I by Deborah Fusco-Amjadi
- Attuned as Reiki Level II by Beth Bierko
- Studied Shiatsu with Marianne Fuenmayor, MS, LAc
- Studied Family Constellation Work with Eve-Marie Elkin-Schaffer
- Transcendental meditation (since 1972)
- BA – Undergraduate degree in Psychology from University of California in Santa Barbara
- Graduate training at The New School for Social Research and Long Island University
- Trained in Active Listening and Peer Counseling
In addition to her work as a healer, Tara is a consultant and graphic designer and you can view her print and website design portfolio at taraframerdesign.com. She has taught a variety of graphic design courses as an adjunct at The School of Visual Arts in New York, The New School for Social Research and Westchester Community College.
Member of the Board of Directors
- Board Member, Council for Homeopathic Certification Board of Directors
- Board Member, Sharp Again Naturally
- Board Member, Steering Committee, Event Planning and Promotion Katonah Study Group
Other Volunteer Work
- Mentor, <ahref=”https: thealignedcenter.com=”” “=”” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>The Aligned Center (2019-Present)</ahref=”https:>
- Docent and tour leader, <ahref=”https: www.stonebarnscenter.org=”” “=”” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture, Pocantico Hills, NY (2007-2012)</ahref=”https:>
- Patient-visiting volunteer, <ahref=”https: www.mskcc.org=”” “=”” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Memorial Sloan-Kettering Hospital, NY (1989-1992)</ahref=”https:>
Tara currently lives in Tarrytown, NY with her cats Kiko, Maya and Luna and enjoys growing medicinal and culinary herbs in her garden, film, dancing, hiking, yoga and meditation.