Homeopathy gently reminds your body, mind and spirit how to heal.
I’m a trained listener. Homeopathy is a catalyst. YOU are the healer.
Your symptoms serve as the voice of your vital force in reaction to the disease. As a Homeopath I listen carefully to your symptoms in order to find what your vital force needs.
For ACUTE illnesses…
Acute issues are self-limiting, and include colds, flus, sniffles, sprains, bruises, coughs, diarrhea, tummy aches, etc. These conditions require only a brief consultation — usually about 20 minutes — during which I’ll consider a short list of symptoms, and usually recommend a remedy on the spot or on the same day.
For CHRONIC issues…
My job is to match the totality of YOU — your symptoms, your physical, mental and emotional complaints, your dreams and aspirations, and all the aspects that make you unique — with one of the 2,000+ homeopathic remedies that is similar. Hence there are several steps…
1) The Initial interview lasting 90-120 minutes.
The initial interview is an extended conversation, similar to counseling, during which I may ask you many questions regarding…
- your current health, mental and emotional state
- your dreams, fears and phobias
- when any problems began
- what makes the symptoms better or worse
- whether you run hot or cold, thirsty or thirstless, fatigued or energetic
- the time of day your symptoms get worse or get better
- your food likes and dislikes, and aversions
- any symptoms which are highly unique (we love the strange, rare and peculiar!)
- family health history
During a homeopathic consultation there is no disrobing, no hands-on treatment and there is no dispensing of medications.
2) The remedy recommendation
Within a few days of your initial consultation, I will make a remedy recommendation, which will include where to buy the remedy and how to take it. In some cases, I will recommend taking a remedy daily. In other cases, you will take it one time only.
3) Follow ups
Homeopathic care requires meticulous follow ups. I want to check in with you a few days after you’ve taken the remedy; then followup about 4 weeks later. Ideally there will be two full followups to be sure that the correct remedy and potency was chosen.